- This event has passed.
17TH SPANISH PORTUGUESE CONGRESS OF PLANT PHYSIOLOGY
June 26 - June 28
The 17th Spanish Portuguese Congress of Plant Physiology will take place in Pamplona on June 26-28, 2019, which will be divided into 11 sessions that will cover the main areas of Plant Biology. In addition, FV2019 will include several sessions that will aim to disseminate science to society and promote the transfer of technology between the academic world and companies in the agricultural sector. Approximately 400 scientists from different countries will attend this conference to exchange their ideas and create or consolidate collaborations.
The congress will inlude session on:
- Metabolism and Biochemistry.
- Applied Plant Physiology and Molecular Breeding.
- Ecophysiology and climate change.
- Interaction of plants with other organisms.
- Photosynthesis, water relations and crop production.
- Abiotic stress.
- Biofertilizers, biostimulants and mineral nutrition.
- System Biology and Omics.
- Growth and Development.
- Plant Biotechnology and Synthetic Biology.