- This event has passed.
IMEX INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS FAIR – ANDALUSIA 2019
November 13 - November 14
Bioazul will attend the IMEX International Business Fair – Andalusia 2019 on November 13 at the Trade Fair and Congresses of Malaga.
IMEX is the first and most important international business and foreign trade fair held in Spain. He has already celebrated 17 editions in Madrid, six in Catalonia and Andalusia, five in the Valencian Community, three in Castilla-La Mancha and two in Asturias. Inaugurated in 2003, it works to improve the competitiveness of SMEs through an efficient and innovative offer of the products and services necessary to boost the internationalization of our companies. Its appeal is that it offers its visitor the search for improved business productivity in international markets.
In IMEX, internationalization is understood as the optimization of investments, purchases and sales in the new global market scenarios. Administrations, financial institutions and companies directly or indirectly engaged in foreign business participate. IMEX is also a place to do business, professional contacts and new partners. It is a neutral scenario in which all the necessary agents participate so that SMEs can successfully internationalize.
IMEX offers the possibility of:
- Access in one place to the most extensive and diversified information about the foreign sector.
- Contact firms and institutions that offer services to compete successfully in increasingly globalized markets.
- Sell and / or find a possible strategic partner or collaborator of the type supplier, subcontractor, representative, importer or distributor.
- Identify real business opportunities in both the local and international markets, detect advantages and difficulties in accessing other markets to gain competitiveness.
- Learn about experiences of Spanish companies that succeed in other countries.
- Value fundamental tools for foreign trade and new techniques in this area.
- Participate in unique conferences composed of experts who can be the best guides in the international business transmitting their experiences.
- Receive technical and personal advice from experts, advisors and consultants that foster international business.
- Interview with the official commercial managers of the countries represented.