Given the health emergency that the entire population is suffering due to the COVID-19 pandemic, many companies wonder how they can contribute to alleviating this situation.
The Andalusian Knowledge Agency has created the PLAND COVID-19, a platform for the reception, identification, analysis and transfer of capacities and innovation solutions for the fight against COVID-19 of Andalusian companies and R&D agents. I of the Andalusian Knowledge System (SAC).
The main objective of this initiative is to collect, identify and analyze those possible innovative technologies and solutions that can respond to the health needs caused by COVID-19. In this way, it contributes to the disease progressing and causing greater damage.
This platform offers an open space for SAC companies and agents to provide the healthcare system with innovative components, products or services based on their knowledge, technological or productive capacities.
If you are interested in collaborating, the Andalusian Agency has enabled a form where you can provide all the information about your product or service that can help the health system. Click here to access the form.
There are also a series of sanitary material and equipment that must be developed and produced more quickly and in which you can also contribute to their fabrication:
- Surgical masks (type II and IIR), protection masks (FFP2 and FFP3)
- Swabs for sampling with means of transport
- Biological sample containers
- Protective overalls
- COVID-19 diagnostic PCR kits and their consumables
- Rapid diagnostic kits (antigen detection)
- Safety glasses
- Nitrile gloves with and without powder
- Disposable and waterproof gowns
- Hydroalcoholic solution (biocide and cosmetic) and its raw materials
- Invasive mechanical ventilation devices (VMI)
- VMI equipment consumables or consumables
- Sanitary alcohols
You can also collaborate in the production of:
- Respirators and their components.
- Teams that facilitate the logistics and distribution of elements.
- Intermediate elements for the manufacture of sanitary material such as FFP2 and FFP3 mask filters
- New health materials to be clinically validated by professionals from the Andalusian Public Health System (SSPA).
- Technological platforms that facilitate the management and / or distribution of materials and improvement of health logistics as a whole
- Systems for the early identification of health needs and improvement of information and communication systems
- Video consultation platforms for patients in doctor-patient follow-up.
- Provision of equipment to enable teleworking in radiology, as well as high resolution screens for teleradiology or other specialties.