Ultrasonic humidification systems with wide implantation in cool chambers and in exhibitors of Holland, United Kingdom and France, among others countries.
ULTRAFRESH THE PERFECT SOLUTION FOR YOUR FRESH PRODUCTS.
Fruit and vegetables kept in refrigeration chambers and refrigerated displays tend to lose weight and freshness due to water loss, factors that decrease these products’ value and quality. The UltraFRESH system provides optimal relative humidity conditions to avoid deterioration in the fresh produce, thus retaining freshness and value over longer periods.
UltraFRESH system produces a mist made up of tiny droplets which evaporate on contact with the outside air, forming a layer of fresh damp air around the products. This effect is known as adiabatic cooling, the temperature will fall by approximately 4°C and relative humidity can be increased to 99%. Thus, fresh produce does not lose its moisture and, at the same time, it is cooled without getting damp.
– Displays. Relative humidity at supermarkets is extremely low in both winter, when the heating is on, and in summer, when the air conditioning in running. This leads to fresh produce kept in displays rapidly losing quality due to the loss of water caused by this dry environment. The Bioazul ultrasonic humidification system provides you with an ideal solution to keep your produce fresh over a longer period.
UltraFRESH system can be used to conserve not only fruit and vegetables, but also any other fresh product or product to be cut to order (meat, cold cuts and fish displays), as well as IV Range products in micro-perforated packaging.
– Cooling chambers. Using the UltraFRESH system in refrigeration chambers greatly reduces the negative effects of using evaporators, such as discolouration, structural changes (flabbier products, loss of rigidity, etc.) or substantial losses of weight. Suitable systems are configured per the chamber’s capacity requirements.
– Other applications: wineries, cheese factories, etc.
– Optimal humidity control in both fresh produce displays and cooling chambers.
– Extends the product’s shelf life, while maintaining its quality and freshness without preservatives.
– Modular units, tailored configuration design.
– Easy to install and maintain.
– For products sold by weight, the product’s value remains constant. Some products even increase their weight due to the fact they continue growing, taking in humidity through leaves, just like in a natural process.
– More top-of-the-range products can be offered with a lower rotation rate, without the risk of having to discard them after a week.
– Possibility of coupling an ozone generating system (a natural disinfectant) that eliminates bacteria in the air and in the products on display.
Energy consumption reduction:
Energy consumption savings equivalent to 30% less than conventional humidification systems.
Reduction in energy consumption of the refrigeration chamber compressors, thanks to the adiabatic cooling produced by the dry mist.
Labour cost reduction:
There is no need to wrap the products to avoid water loss in the chamber.
There is no need to move the products from the refrigerated display to the cooling chamber, leading to a reduction in losses due to falls and/or handling of the merchandise, along with a reduction in working hours.
Safety and Hygiene
From the point of view of safety and hygiene, our equipment complies with the Royal Decree 865/2003 and the UNE 100030 standard regarding the prevention and control of Legionella proliferation:
Humidifiers can be connected directly to mains water, although BIOAZUL recommends the use of demineralized water. A reverse osmosis system contributes to the elimination of pathogens, calcium and minerals normally present in mains water, minimizing system maintenance and greatly extending the life of the equipment.
They are made of chemically polished stainless steel.
To ensure maximum hygiene, the water inside the system is constantly moving and automatic washing cycles are performed every hour. This measure helps to prevent the water temperature exceeding 20ºC.
The system also incorporates an ozone generator, which can be programmed and ensuring the complete disinfection of the equipment.