BIOAZUL offers tailored industrial and urban wastewater treatment solutions based on technologies resulting from the work carried out by the company in research, development and innovation projects.
BIOAZUL places a broad range of engineering services at its clients’ disposal, which include:
- Preliminary technical and economic study to choose the most suitable solution
- Design of turnkey solutions
- Preliminary piloting to demonstrate solutions
- Building, installation, commissioning and maintenance
- Client capacity building
- Post-sales technical service
Our workforce includes qualified professionals with proven experience in the water sector, always allowing us to find the best solution for specific problems.
One of the aspects that differentiates our level of competence is our extensive, well-proven capacity to design and adapt technology solutions to each client’s specific requirements.
Our aim is to integrate sustainability at an environmental and economic level, foster energy efficiency and place our know-how at the service of clients to offer them the most competitive solutions.
- Urban wastewater treatment engineering, especially in places lacking connection to the sewage network.
- Industrial wastewater treatment engineering.
- Treatment-regeneration solutions for water reuse in agricultural and industrial applications through advanced tertiary treatments.
- Improving water quality in industrial processes.
- Conversion of obsolete wastewater treatment systems into high-performance plants.
- Optimising and enhancing biological and physical-chemical wastewater treatment processes.
- Wastewater treatment plant energy audits.
- Design and construction of pilot plants for R&D project experimentation and industrial project demonstrations.
As each project is unique, do not hesitate to get in touch with us so we can offer you the solution that best meets your needs.